Today I am listening to : Depeche Mode "Enjoy The Silence (Hands and Feet Mix)"
Friday, July 30, 2004
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
A recent poll by Ipsos amongst Canadians shows that 72% of those who expressed a preference would vote for John Kerry given the chance, compared to 26% who would vote for George W Bush. 2% would vote for some consumer rights guy whose name I can't remember.
This poll leads to the obvious question. When are we (the USA) going to annex Canada?
My hope is some time before November.
Posted by Keven at 1:18 PM
Today I am listening to : The Smiths "How Soon Is Now?"
Posted by Keven at 11:52 AM
Second best simpson's quote ever:
LISA - I didn't think he could do it.
GRANDPA - You'd be surprised at what people could do. I never thought I could shoot down a German plane, but last year...
Posted by Keven at 11:46 AM
Best simpson's quote ever:
LISA - We're members of the MTV generation, we experience neither highs nor lows
HOMER - Really? What's it like?
LISA - S'ok
Posted by Keven at 11:40 AM
If a man blogs and nobody reads it, does the blog exist?
Posted by Keven at 11:34 AM